A Podcast Mostly About Netrunner
Manage episode 289821521 series 98551
Here are all of the questions we answer this week:
- Are recent reports about PlayStation accurate?
- How can a single journalist influence the gaming news cycle?
- Can Sony cancel The Last of Us Remake if there is enough backlash?
- Does the PlayStation community prefer indies or AAA games?
- What do you want Naughty Dog to work on next?
- Why aren’t Xbox fans upset some of its biggest AAAs are years away?
- Which Japanese creators should Xbox court?
- What are Spencer and Ryan’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What will we see from E3 2021?
- Which upcoming third-party game will come to Game Pass at launch?
- What gaming NFT would you like to own?
Thanks as always to Shawn Daley for our intro and outro music. Follow him on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/shawndaley
Where to find Throwdown Show:
Twitter list: https://twitter.com/i/lists/1027719155800317953