Manage episode 288736131 series 2847910
The Drive Thru is our monthly recap where we've put together a menu of local, racing, electric-vehicle and random car-adjacent news. Tune in for Episode #8 covering March of 2021, and joining us this month is special guest host: Tom Wende, DMV Region Chief, resident Rotary expert and part of GTM's VRL committee!
Just some of the topics we covered this month:
- Chief of Cherokee Nation asks Jeep to stop using tribe's name
- Peugeot's U.S. return officially canned as Stellantis doubles down on Alfa Romeo
- Porsche Working on Synthetic Fuel with EV-Level Clean Emissions
- OOPS! - Ford Mustang Mach-E's first recall addresses loose bolts
- 'Why isn't he stopping?' Mini driver describes being pushed sideways by dump truck
- Florida Man, Ford Fusion ladder transport
- Motorsports News
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Day Report
- and much, much more!
Behind the Scenes content, along with video available through www.patreon.com/gtmotorsports. Check out the follow-on article for all the pixs and links to items talked about in this episode: https://www.gtmotorsports.org/b-f-drive-thru-8/