Manage episode 280331272 series 1104350
In this episode, Paul is joined by Tiffany Lashmet from Texas AgriLife Extension to discuss the top legal issues in agriculture for 2020. This is a joint podcast with Ag Law in the Field.
Top legal issues discussed in the podcast are:
- Goeringer, Paul. Dicamba Legal Update On the Ninth Circuit And What Is Going On With the Drift Class Action (Aug. 2, 2020).
- Goeringer, Paul. Court of Appeals Finds Indiana Hog Farm Entitled to Right-to-Farm Defense, Upholding Its Constitutionality (May 11, 2019).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Appellate Court Affirms Liability in North Carolina Nuisance Case; Smithfield Announces Settlement (Dec. 7, 2020).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Does the Clean Water Act Apply to Groundwater? (March 19, 2018).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Navigable Waters Protection Rule (aka the New WOTUS Rule) (Sept. 28, 2020).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. US Supreme Court Decides Maui County Clean Water Act Case (April 27. 2020).