Manage episode 277642207 series 2794050
Ryan Rasske is the Senior Vice President of Risk Management and Compliance Markets with the American Bankers Association.
- General contact information for ABA:
- To learn more about ABA’s Certified AML and Fraud Professional Certification (CAFP):
- Visit – www.aba.com/CAFP
- Contact Ryan Rasske directly:
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is the American Bankers Association (ABA)
- How the ABA helps with training and tools for its members to fulfill its mission.
- The value of the Certified Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud Professional (CAFP) credential.
- How the CAFP is different than other banking credentials.
- Why cyber-enabled crimes, cryptocurrency, scams, and ransomware are here to stay
- Recommendations to get into the anti-fraud and anti-money laundering industry
- How you can help ABA in its mission
- An example of internal fraud from a bank employee
- The resources have helped Passke in his career in banking.
- How innovation and technology is changing the banking world
- The importance of getting people involved in building products and services.
If you have benefited from this podcast episode, please subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform. Also, leave a review because that helps in the search rankings so others can find it.