Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 19, 2021 14:08 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 205821566 series 1695920
In this episode of the Lubetkin on Communications Podcast, we present two short panels offered by the New Jersey chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, recorded May 10, 2018 in Rahway, NJ.
What’s HOT Panel One- The Art of Storytelling in the Digital Age
- News – Chris Riotta, Mediaite
- John Tintera, Business Development Manager, Consultant and Senior Client Manager at JTT Marketing LLC
- Content Creation – Cyd Katz – Seidel, New Jersey Isn’t Boring
- Corporate Comms – Toneisha Friday, Johnson & Johnson
- Moderated by – Michael Lauer, Johnson & Johnson
What’s HOT Panel Two- Leaders of the New (Media) School
- Influencer Marketing – Stephanie Scott, First & Last PR
- Social Media – Natan Edelsburg – Muck Rack & Shorty Awards
- PR & Events- Shakira Johnson, Johnson PR & Events
- Moderated by – Megan Linebarger, Zazil Media Group
For more information about the New Jersey PRSA chapter, visit the website.